Thursday, June 13, 2013

Phase and crash wheel v5.0 for Car Wars!

OK, here is my Car Wars 5 phase and crash results wheel for up to 140 mph! If anyone wants the visio file, or a very large 0% compressed jpg, email me.
Well, here it is...

I printed this pre-print version on paper and then experimented with the dial.

 My laminated final version. I made the text very small as I only had 6 degrees for each of the 28 slices dedicated to 15 HC results ... most were "safe" results (of course). In my next version I might make all the "safe" results one sold color block and have the HC only got to HC:1 as all the HC results above 1 are "safe". Funny how these things come to you after you made it!
I used a tie tack to put it together. Tie tacks are the bast for circular gaming tools like this.

 Another shot from the side of my Car Wars tool.
The underside!

No comments: